Tuesday, January 31, 2012

40 days - Stop and Listen and Look?

Today is 40 days until Nic and I say I DO
Today I feel impatient


But much thanks to Nic, she knows how to calm to me down. My brain tends to race reasonably fast, probably would beat Ben Johnson back in '88. But she knows when to slow me down and work shit out.
Today I had nothing to work out as such, just to chill and stop my mind racing a million miles an hour and think logically. It's incredible when you do this, that stuff just works.
It's worked so much she's now got me watching some Kate Winslet gayness on channel Bruce. It seems her character will be lucky "eventually" in love. It must happen, especially when the film opens with her quoting Shakespeare that love is blind. She's bound to find it. Yep this film will be a ball tearer! Thing is, why is love blind? I got a mate Hayden who is literally so blind he see us as lego figures, what happens there? What on earth does he see if love is Blind? 
Love isn't blind. It's accepting, rewarding, welcoming, hard, fun, challenging, incredible, awful, ridiculous, contagious, addictive, painful, joyful....Fark is this a George Clooney moment out of The Descendants? (NB I hope that never happens, but good man tear movie)
Anyway I will let this movie called Holiday hopefully show whether or not love is in fact blind. Or have I had the answer to the question under my nose all this time?  
(Speaking of which, I can see under my nose, unlike Kate Winslet - she needs work)

No comments:

Post a Comment