Wednesday, February 1, 2012

38 days - It's all Buddy Love

38 Days to go until Nicole and I say I DO
Today I see daylight


Getting Buddy Love Franklin into this was always just a matter of time.
Today is that day. Number 38 was the first number he wore for the Hawks. There's some trivia for those playing at home.
Here's how much Nicole has come to get used to my biggest sporting love in the Hawks...A couple of seasons back for Round 1 to start the season in style, Nic made Chocolate and Vanilla Custard. 
It had that distinct brown and gold look of course, and she even layered it in stripes to resemble the jumper. 
If that doesn't say marriage material I don't know what does?
This year for Round 1, it will be a little different. While the Hawks play Collingwood in Friday Night Football at the G.....we will be in Paris on the honeymoon.Cheese, Wine, French Champagne, Truffles, and the Hawks?

I know this could be controversial to even consider trying to watch the match in Paris somewhere, somehow, someway...but just in case, I'm beginning to research if it's possible. Nicole won't mind if we stream the match at our hotel. I mean how often in our lives will we be in Paris, let alone, in Paris when the Hawks are playing in Round 1 of the AFL season!
Hello!!!
LE BUDDY LOVE is a universal term yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment