Saturday, February 18, 2012

21 days - ready or not

It's 21 days until Nic and I say I DO
Today I feel ready.


Actually I'm feeling a million times better than i did this time last Sunday after the Bux Caviar. As the great mare continued her winning way yesterday, today Nic and I will finally kiss this planning situation  goodbye. Then relax the next two weeks.
We've nearly got a full compliment of guests that have RSVP'd, so we're expecting just under 100. 
We've nutted out a couple of unique things this week that could go either way, but this is how weddings roll. 


I'm not sure I've ever been to a wedding with glow sticks, but lets get our party on and try it, just minus the LSD and Pingers. We'll stick to the red wine for this 'adult' event. Also we did say in the save the date video, there would be a little bit of Hawks involved in the theming, and that's been locked away today. Yes, I can confirm that Lance Franklin will be the minister for the day before he plays the Demons at 5.30pm.
Theme songs are being planned for Bridal parties, PAs being ordered for musicians, Speeches Ts crossed, and i's dotted, the event seriously just couldn't come quick enough.


The key is to stay focused the next 10 working days, get things done, and then enjoy the best 5 weeks of our life. 
Shake n Bake baby.

1 comment:

  1. Im concerned with the Talledega nights reference.
    A little concern is always a good thing mind u.

    Can't wait to see u guys.
    Bought ur gift today. It IS getting close.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete