Tuesday, January 24, 2012

47 Days and time to go faster or slower?

It's now 47 days until Nicole and I say I DO
Today I feel cautious.

Cautious in the fact I need to slow down. Not because I am going 1 million miles an hour, but to soak up life. Soak up what we're experiencing. There's moments that remind you to do this.

When your driving to Landsborough station to pick up your fiancé in pouring flood rain then see police cars and a tow truck, it stuns you back into action.
I appreciate life moves quickly, and we live in moments, but why rush?
There's a lot to look forward to in life, and it's moments like this you must remind yourself to do a Ferris Bueller, Stop and look around every once in a while, otherwise you could miss it. 





So it's a cliche (or is it) but on our wedding day I will make sure we get to take a moment and do a Ferris.
Look around and soak it up...with a warmed piece of crusty ciabatta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment