Monday, January 30, 2012

41 days and the jigsaw pieces begin to click

It's 41 days until Nic and I say I DO
I feel like I need to touch wood

Everything seems to falling in place. In the last 48 hours I've had what I'll call jigsaw moments just click. Issues I thought would be issues are not, fires I thought may need to be put out are simply not there anymore. It's really sweet justice central. 
Today we've locked in the live tunes we'll have on the simmer for part of the day and with a little help from our friends that will run smoother than olive oil on a marble table. We received today we a pic of something we're having made in the states especially for the day and it looks awesome. And THEN those freaken lost vows, re-appeared again in my phone this morning. Not sure what happened there, but what I thought I'd lost, I found, and it was all sweet justice again. It really was a thank the F Bomb moment that one.  Couldn't believe it.
Bring on the jigsaw moments that click I say. It's a good feeling in life. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment